Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, Not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life.
I think... math class can be interesting if we do activities but if we don't it's hard for me to get interested. it really just depends on what day you are asking me what i think about class.
I don't really like math inless I really understand it. I also am more likely to get confused on problems that have alot of steps.I am a visual and hands on learner.
I am a visual and logical thinker. But sometimes I do happen to lose my focus and that messes me up >.<
ReplyDeleteI think... math class can be interesting if we do activities but if we don't it's hard for me to get interested. it really just depends on what day you are asking me what i think about class.
ReplyDeleteI don't really like math inless I really understand it. I also am more likely to get confused on problems that have alot of steps.I am a visual and hands on learner.
ReplyDeleteI think math is a class where you have to focus alot to understand the concept.
ReplyDeleteMath is important!
ReplyDeleteI don't enjoy math class, but I do it.
ReplyDeleteI DISLIKE math because its really hard to study before a test.
ReplyDeleteI like math but sometimes it gets hard but I always try to do my best.
ReplyDeleteI love math granted I know what i'm doing so yeah
ReplyDelete-ShakiraJ.