Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, Not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life.
going to study, that's what!! :D
Because I left that one day I'm still kind of confused on things but Ill look it up in the text book this weekend.-Shakira
This weekend i am going to work a few problems out of the book and probably go through and rework some of the problems in our notes. -Shay Clarke
going to study, that's what!! :D
ReplyDeleteBecause I left that one day I'm still kind of confused on things but Ill look it up in the text book this weekend.
ReplyDelete-Shakira
This weekend i am going to work a few problems out of the book and probably go through and rework some of the problems in our notes.
ReplyDelete-Shay Clarke